Michelle Worthington is an award-winning children's author and international guest speaker on the power of storytelling. Michelle is dedicated to encouraging a strong love of reading and writing in young children and supports the vision of empowering youth through education and working on books that are purposeful, innovative and inspirational.
Tuesday, 12 March 2013
Liebster Award - Thank You!
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 bloggers who you feel deserve to be noticed. These blogs must have 200 followers or less. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated by you.
4. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog. Post all the items listed in item 2 on your blog also.
The 11 Questions asked of me are:
1. What are you most passionate about?
Writing empowering picture books for children.
2. What most influences your blog writing?
I am very open and honest about sharing my journey to be a successful author.
3. How do your perk yourself up when feeling down?
Pink icing has medicine qualities, especially on donuts and cupcakes.
4. Who or what brings the most light to your life?
My family. No question.
5. What is the best advice you could give a friend?
The right pair of shoes can change your life.
6. What challenges you most in life?
Being patient while I make my dreams come true.
7. What’s one thing you absolutely cannot live without?
High heels and lip gloss...and my family...
8. Your favourite part of your body?
9. What’s your biggest talent?
Making people feel comfortable around me.
10. What’s your simplest pleasure?
Singing along to the radio in the car
11. How do you brighten the day of other people?
Smiles are magical.
My blog nominees are:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment